Activate Your Lifetime Warranty
Your EverJugs comes with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects. We know you will love your EverJugs and are committed to your 100% satisfaction. We will provide a replacement or issue a refund if your EverJugs has any manufacturing defects.
EverJugs Lifetime Warranty Guarantee
EverJugs bottles carry a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects for the life of the product. EverJugs will replace any product found to be defective within the scope of normal and appropriate use. Replacement parts will be utilized to address defects when available.
What Does Our Lifetime Warranty Cover?
Before submitting a warranty claim, please read the following:
- Broken or leaking caps: If your cap breaks or you notice a leak, do not send your flask to us. Instead, simply follow the link below to sign in and enter your warranty details. Please note you may be required to send us a photo of your cap to validate the claim. You will be responsible for the shipping charge to have the flask returned if you send the flask to us.
- Flasks that are damaged during the shipping process: Please contact us if you ordered your flask from www.HydroFlask.com and it has arrived damaged. If you use your flask, we cannot replace it due to shipping damage.
- Flasks that seem to have lost their insulating properties : Boiling water can be used to evaluate your flask's insulation at home. Fill the stationary flask to the neck with liquid directly from a kettle or saucepan. To prevent burns, use caution when putting boiling water into the flask. While the flask is being filled with boiling water, do not hold it. Additionally, avoid covering the flask with the cap. After roughly 5 minutes, check the flask's exterior by feeling (below the neck). If there are any hot places, the insulation has probably been compromised, and you can get a new one.
- Rattling flasks: The rattle you hear is a small metal disc that sits between the double wall of your flask and aids in the vacuum insulation process. Sometimes the disc becomes dislodged, creating a small noise or rattle. This will not affect the insulation or structural integrity of your flask. However, if it is an annoyance, we will exchange it for a new flask.
- International Warranty Claims: If you purchased your EverJugs from a European retailer, please contact that retailer to make a warranty claim and avoid unnecessary shipping and handling charges and delay. Europe based consumers, if you do not have a retailer in your area or purchased your EverJugs outside of your area/country, please visit our Europe website for more details(link in footer). If you purchased your EverJugs from a Canadian retailer, please contact that retailer to make a warranty claim and avoid unnecessary shipping and handling charges and delay.
You will be asked to ship your warranty product back to EverJugs at your own cost for our review prior to us shipping you a replacement product.
Does the Warranty Apply to International Orders?
If you have warranty questions about an order shipped outside of the U.S., please contact us at email@example.com for international order warranty details.
One Important Note: What Our Warranty Does Not Cover
Please remember that our lifetime warranty only covers manufacturing defects. Our warranty does not cover damages caused by improper use, by cleaning practices, by any modifications, or by wear and tear. We will provide an exact replacement for your bottle or accessory when a warranty claim is approved.
Love Your EverJugs
Most of the inquiries we get are about how to take care of our bottles. Keep in mind that the dishwasher will damage the gorgeous powder coat on your EverJugs. Here are a couple of tips on how to properly care for your favorite bottle:
- Use warm soapy water to wash your EverJugs inside and out
- Never put your EverJugs in the dishwasher, the wash process might affect the powder coat on your bottle
- What about the lids? Lids are dishwasher safe. We also recommend cleaning your lids and straws with a gentle, size appropriate brush.
Please note your Warranty Claim EverJugs will be replaced by the same size and color EverJugs. If the size and color are no longer available, another of comparable size and color will be replaced and will not be of lesser MSRP value. Unfortunately, replacement flasks under warranty cannot be customized. If you have a flask with a custom logo, we are not able to screen print or engrave the artwork on your return flask. Those that have purchased engraved flasks will not get an engraved flask sent to them under our warranty replacement policy.
We make it easy to register your EverJugs. Simply provide your name, email, where you purchased your product, and order number.